OHAUS Scout SPX6201 - 6200g x 0.1g
OHAUS Scout SPX6201 - 6200g x 0.1g Precision Scale
Ideal for laboratory and industrial applications, the OHAUS Scout SPX6201 comes in a slim, stackable design with large backlit LCD.
Features include superior overload protection, multiple weighing units and application modes.
Geared for high performance in your facility with fast stabilisation time and high resolution weighing results, these portable balances set a new standard in laboratory and industrial weighing.
Standard Features Include:
- Bright Backlit LCD & 4 Button Control Enable Efficient Operation and Ease of Use - Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases readability in low light working conditions, and is easier to view from a distance.
- Bolstered by Superior Overload Protection and Impact-Resistant Pan Support - Integrated superior overload protection and impact-resistant pan support safeguard against shock and overloading the balance in rugged and demanding environments.
- Better Performance and Higher Capacities Widen the Range of Weighing Applications - Stabilisation time as fast as 1 sec and advanced weighing technology, lead to improved productivity in your facility. Increased capacity unlocks a wider range of weighing applications.
Built-in Application Modes
- Weighing—Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
- Parts Counting—Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
- Percent Weighing—Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
- Check Weighing—Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
- Totalisation—Measures cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Display Hold—Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
|Construction||ABS housing & stainless steel pan|
|Weighing Units||g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn|
|Application Modes||Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, check-weighing, totalization, display hold|
|Display Type||LCD - 20mm high digits with backlight|
|Pan Size||170mm x 140mm|
|Power||AC adaptor (included) or 4 'AA' batteries (not included)|
|Battery Life||~80 hours|
|Calibration||External masses (not included)|
|Data Interface||Optional - RS232, USB Host, USB Device or Ethernet|