OHAUS Ranger 7000 R71MHD15
OHAUS Ranger 7000 R71MHD15
For Ranger 7000, there is one resounding theme: it offers the best of every ingenious feature that make OHAUS industrial products the right tools for your toughest weighing jobs. Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.
Standard Features Include:
- Advanced Features Take Industrial Weighing to the Next Level - Ranger 7000 has ten advanced application modes for a variety of complex applications which minimise the need for manual calculations, and can also control peripheral devices and/or a scale platform with option kit
- Fast Performance assure Accurate Results - With a one second stabilisation time, up to 350,000d display resolution, Ranger 7000 provides the precision that cannot be matched by any scale in its class
- Sturdy Industrial and Modular Design Support Flexible and Heavy-Duty Use - Ranger 7000 was developed to thrive in rugged and harsh industrial environments. This modular scale was built with IP54 cast metal housing and sealed metal indicator to ensure durability
- Cutting-Edge SmarText 2.0 Software Powers the Technologically Advanced Ranger 7000 - With SmarText 2.0 software and a 4.3 inch graphic display, the advanced functionality of Ranger 7000 is simple to use with minimal training
Advanced Application Modes:
- Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure. A statistics feature can be used in conjunction with weighing mode in order to compare the relative deviation of a number of samples and other statistical data.
- Density Determination - Determine density of solids. With the weigh below hook, it's possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Filling - Fill a container to a target weight. Progress bar displays filling status. Connect with Discrete I/O option kit for auto-filling system.
- Differential Weighing - Calculate the difference between sample weights and initial weights.
- Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Advanced auto-optimisation software recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases.
- Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a period of time. A Display Hold feature manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the display. (Activated by setting time interval of Dynamic Weighing to zero).
- Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. Available "compensation mode" which enables recalculation in case component added is outside the tolerance.
- Check Weighing/Counting - Compare the weight/count of a sample against target limits. Connect with Discrete I/O option kit for external check lights.
- Percent Weighing - Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established Reference Weight.
|Construction||Stainless Steel Platform, Die Cast Housing|
|Stabilization Time||1 second|
|Weighing Units||kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz|
|Application Modes||Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, check weighing, dynamic weighing (display hold), filling, formulation, differential weighing, density weighing|
|Display Type||4.3’’ TFT Graphic LCD|
|Pan Size||311mm x 377mm|
|Power||100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply, or rechargeable lithium battery kti (Optional)|
|Battery Life||12 hours continuous use with optional battery kit|
|Calibration||AutoCal, or external masses (not included)|
|Data Interface||Standard RS232, USB Device, USB Host|