OHAUS Explorer EX225D/AD - 120/220g x 0.01/0.1mg
OHAUS Explorer EX225D/AD - 120/220g x 0.01/0.1mg Dual Range Semi-Micro Balance with Automatic Doors
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply no room for error.
The OHAUS Explorer EX225D/AD semi-micro balance has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate.
Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in the Explorer EX225D/AD semi-micro balance.
Standard Features Include:
- Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy - The semi-micro Explorer series has been designed to use a High Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure the accuracy of results. To minimise weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal™ utilises two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
- Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience - Powered by SmarText™ 2.0 software, Explorer operates in the same manner as common electronics, with an icon-based touchscreen display, advanced applications, memory library, a USB host port, and more.
- Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability - Among Explorer’s features designed to improve user experience and ensure the integrity of results include touchless sensors.
Internal Calibration - OHAUS’ signature AutoCal™ internal calibration system provides routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance every time it senses a temperature change of 1.5°C or every 3 hours, whichever occurs first. This helps ensure the accuracy of the balance when the operator has not performed a manual calibration or when the proper calibration masses are unavailable. In addition, to minimise weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal™ utilises two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
Efficiency - Explorer’s ultra-fast stabilisation time (0.1mg: ≤3 second, 0.01mg: ≤8 second) and audible stability alert increases laboratory efficiency.
Save to USB - A USB host port provides the capability of using a USB extension cable to directly transfer the data to a flash drive.
Memory - The balance’s memory capabilities includes a library with space for up to 99 items, and a 10 recipe library for formulation mode.
Multi-User - The user manager function provides profiles for one administrator and five additional users, allowing multiple users to utilise the same balance without compromising past results recorded on the balance.
Technology - Other technologically-advanced features include:
- Below minimum sample weight indicator
- Real time clock for GLP/GMP data collection
- Audible stability alert
- True type printing for SQC and pipette adjustment
Auto-Doors - The automatic door on certain models allows the user to open the draftshield door with a wave of their left hand when their right hand is occupied with the sample. This feature allows the sample placement process to occur in one swift motion without having to repetitively pick up and put down samples due to a lack of free hands. The automatic doors are more than just a user-friendly feature, they minimise vibrations caused by manual operation which can affect weighing results.
Ionizer - The built-in ionizer, included in Explorer automatic door models, generates bipolar ions continuously from positive and negative discharge electrodes and directs the ionized air onto the charged body to eliminate static electricity. These charges can build up in the weighing chamber and alter weighing results by as much as several milligrams.
|Capacity||120g / 220g|
|Readability||0.01mg / 0.1mg|
|Construction||ABS housing, stainless steel pan|
|Repeatability||@20g - 0.015mg / @100g - 0.02/0.1mg|
|Stabilisation Time||0.1mg: ≤3 second, 0.01mg: ≤8 second|
|Weighing Units||g, mg, ct|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Peak Hold, Density Determination, Pipette Adjustment, Statistical Quality Control|
|Display Type||145mm diagonal colour touch screen|
|Power||AC Adapter Input: 100 – 240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz, AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.5A|
|Calibration||Standard AutoCal™, AutoCal on Δ1.5° temperature change, 3 hours|
|Data Interface||Standard connectivity: 1 USB host, 1 USB device, 1 RS232 - Optional connectivity: 2nd RS232, Ethernet|
|Draftshield||Yes - automatic side doors operated by 4 sensors or on screen button|