Click Image for Gallery
OHAUS Ranger 7000 R71MD3 - 3kg x 0.05g precision balance
Tough Industrial Scales for Tough Weighing Jobs!
Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.
Standard features include:
- Advanced application modes for a variety of complex applications
- Built tough for rugged and harsh industrial environments
- IP54 cast metal housing with sealed metal indicator
- 11cm graphic display with SmarText 2.0 software
- One second stabilisation time
Advanced application modes:
- Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure. A statistics feature can be used in conjunction with weighing mode in order to compare the relative deviation of a number of samples and other statistical data.
- Density Determination - Determine density of solids. With the weigh below hook, it's possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Filling - Fill a container to a target weight. Progress bar displays filling status. Connect with Discrete I/O option kit for auto-filling system.
- Differential Weighing - Calculate the difference between sample weights and initial weights.
- Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Advanced auto-optimisation software recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases.
- Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a period of time. A Display Hold feature manually or automatically holds the last stable weight on the display. (Activated by setting time interval of Dynamic Weighing to zero).
- Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. Available "compensation mode" which enables recalculation in case component added is outside the tolerance.
- Check Weighing/Counting - Compare the weight/count of a sample against target limits. Connect with Discrete I/O option kit for external check lights.
- Percent Weighing - Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established Reference Weight.
|Stabilisation Time||1 second|
|Weighing Units||kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz|
|Application Modes||Weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, check weighing, dynamic weighing (display hold), filling, formulation, differential weighing, density weighing|
|Display Type||11cm TFT Graphic LCD|
|Construction||Stainless Steel Platform, Die Cast Housing|
|Pan Size||28cm x 28cm|
|Battery Life||~12 hours continuous use with optional battery kit|
|Power||AC power adaptor (Included) or rechargeable lithium battery kit (Optional)|
|Calibration||External masses (not included)|
|Data Interface||Standard RS232, USB Device, USB Host|