OHAUS Pioneer PX423 precision balance
Click Image for Gallery
OHAUS Pioneer PX423 - 420g x 0.001g precision balance
Combining Economy and High Performance for Essential Weighing!
The OHAUS Pioneer PX series precision balance range combines functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and educational settings.
Standard features include:
- Has a built-in calibration weight for easy calibration. Can also be calibrated with your own weights if required.
- High accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications
- Suitable for all laboratory, industrial and educational settings
- Second line display for additional information or guidance
- USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication
- Cast metal lower housing and sub-pan
- Stainless steel weighing pan
- Internal calibration weight
- 3 year warranty
|Construction||ABS upper housing, die cast bottom housing|
|Stabilisation Time||2 seconds|
|Weighing Units||Milligram, Gram, Kilogram, Ounce, Pound, Carat, Pennyweight, Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Momme, Tical (MM), Mesghal, Tola (India), 1 Custom unit|
|Application Modes||Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination|
|Display Type||2 line backlit LCD|
|Pan Size||12cm - stainless steel|
|Power||AC to DC external power adaptor|
|Calibration||Internal calibration weight or external weights (not supplied)|
|Data Interface||RS232 and USB|