OHAUS Pioneer PX124 - 120g x 0.1mg analytical balance
A cost effective analytical balance for essential weighing!
The OHAUS Pioneer PX series of analytical balances combines functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and educational settings.
Affordably priced, and intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication.
Standard features include:
- High accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications
- A cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan
- Second line display for additional information or guidance
- Convenient static removal bar to assist with grounding
- USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication
- Internal and external weight calibration
- 3 year warranty
|Construction||ABS upper housing, die cast bottom housing|
|Stabilisation Time||4 seconds|
|Weighing Units||Milligram, Gram, Kilogram, Ounce, Pound, Carat, Pennyweight, Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Momme, Tical (MM), Mesghal, Tola (India), 1 Custom unit|
|Application Modes||Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination|
|Display Type||2 line backlit LCD|
|Pan Size||9cm - stainless steel|
|Power||AC to DC external power adaptor|
|Calibration||Built-in internal calibration mass (manual activation) - can also be calibrated with external masses (not included)|
|Data Interface||RS232 and USB|