OHAUS Explorer EX125 - 120g x 0.01mg semi-micro balance
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply no room for error
The OHAUS Explorer EX125 semi-micro balance has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate.
Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in the Explorer EX125 semi-micro balance.
Standard features include:
- Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy - The semi-micro Explorer series has been designed to use a High Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure the accuracy of results. To minimise weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal™ utilises two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
- Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience - Powered by SmarText™ 2.0 software, Explorer operates in the same manner as common electronics, with an icon-based touchscreen display, advanced applications, memory library, a USB host port, and more.
- Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability - Among Explorer’s features designed to improve user experience and ensure the integrity of results include touchless sensors.
Internal Calibration - OHAUS’ signature AutoCal™ internal calibration system provides routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance every time it senses a temperature change of 1.5°C or every 3 hours, whichever occurs first. This helps ensure the accuracy of the balance when the operator has not performed a manual calibration or when the proper calibration masses are unavailable. In addition, to minimise weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal™ utilises two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
Efficiency - Explorer’s ultra-fast stabilisation time (0.1mg: ≤3 second, 0.01mg: ≤8 second) and audible stability alert increases laboratory efficiency.
Save to USB - A USB host port provides the capability of using a USB extension cable to directly transfer the data to a flash drive.
Memory - The balance’s memory capabilities includes a library with space for up to 99 items, and a 10 recipe library for formulation mode.
Multi-User - The user manager function provides profiles for one administrator and five additional users, allowing multiple users to utilise the same balance without compromising past results recorded on the balance.
Technology - Other technologically-advanced features include:
- Below minimum sample weight indicator
- Real time clock for GLP/GMP data collection
- Audible stability alert
- True type printing for SQC and pipette adjustment
|Construction||ABS housing, stainless steel pan|
|Repeatability||@20g - 0.015mg / @100g - 0.02mg|
|Stabilisation Time||0.1mg: ≤3 second, 0.01mg: ≤8 second|
|Weighing Units||g, mg, ct|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Peak Hold, Density Determination, Pipette Adjustment, Statistical Quality Control|
|Display Type||145mm diagonal colour touch screen|
|Power||AC Adapter Input: 100 – 240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz, AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.5A|
|Calibration||Standard AutoCal™, AutoCal on Δ1.5° temperature change, 3 hours|
|Data Interface||Standard connectivity: 1 USB host, 1 USB device, 1 RS232 - Optional connectivity: 2nd RS232, Ethernet|
|Draftshield||Yes - manually operated doors|